Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links
Today is yet another Marvelous Monday because :
- Happy Camper here! I finally ordered my Memebox #48 Rose Edition Box. I absolutely love anything that smells rose or lilac, so I know I am going to love this box before I even see its contents. I just happened to find a coupon for $5.00 off any box. If you are interested in purchasing a box try code 7QF1 for the discount. It should immediately appear in your checkout link.
- Everyone in my household appears to be feeling better and it is back to business as usual.
- Fabfitfun is getting ready to bill today for their Fall Box. I think this is probably in my top three of favorite subscription boxes. It’s pricey compared to some of my other subscriptions at $49.99/quarter but I love the curation. According to their website, they promise over $200 worth of items that cover health, beauty, fitness and style. They are a quarterly box so that may help you justify the price since it is only four times a year. Their Fall box is getting ready to ship on 9/22 and contains several items including the following 2 spoilers featured below. I love this company and do believe they have not only one of the best boxes but the value is fantastic.
NEW MEMBERS: Order Your Fall Box Today! Use Code FALL5 to Save $5 Instantly or you can choose to opt for a free fruit water infuser (I have one and I love it) by typing Code FRUITWATER -you will know that the code worked if you see a discount of .01 in your checkout. On a personal note, I have worked with this company twice on a personal matter and I have to say they have some of the best customer service I have ever had the pleasure to encounter.
- I am very excited to introduce some new blog items over the next month, including a book review, and crock pot recipes (you can make a whole months worth of meals on a Sunday) that take convenience and healthy to a whole new level. There will be several subscription box reviews this week and more on our birthday celebrations. My husband’s party is definitely unique and has a subscription box theme.
- Coming soon:
Book Review 2 with recipes: Trim Healthy Mama
Trim Healthy Mama is not a new book, in fact they are getting ready to release a new revised edition. One of the reasons I have chosen this book is the authors have a pretty large following and many individuals are boasting weight loss after following the book’s recipes and guidelines.I have also found several blogs that are very critical. I cannot wait to read, annotate, try their recipes and share my conclusions with you all. I reached out to the authors of the book today, Serene Allison and Pearl Barrett and informed them I would like to read their book and then try several recipes including freezable crock pot recipes. They gave me the green light and in no way are attempting to influence my blog. I think that is a good indicator that they feel confidence and pride in their product and believe it can stand on its own merits. As always I am not going to be paid for this blog and will give my honest opinion. With the photos you will be able to see my kids reactions to food items and can judge for yourself if this book is a good lifestyle alternative.
- Glossybox is another in my top three and everyday this week Glossybox will be offering a new beauty gift with purchase coupon code when you sign up for a new subscription. Monday’s mid-day dash coupon code is GIVEMELIP and you’ll get a Tarte Brightening Lipstick with your first box. (Value $15). This code is valid from 12-4 PM EST. Click here and make sure to copy the referral link. http://www.glossybox.com/referal?CI=MTEyNTcw Please remember Glossybox shipping does tend to run a little slow.
There are so many great sales going on in the subscription world. Little by little I plan to expand this blog to include coupon codes and box categories along with product reviews. Right now I am not accepting any free boxes as I want my reviews to be as authentic as possible.
Here is hoping your Monday is as full of ideas and promise as I have found mine to be today.